We only ask for and store the minimal personal information we need in order to provide an excellent service. This includes your email address, name, and location.
We take your privacy and security very seriously. We will never pass any of your details on to third parties for any purpose, except when we are required to by law enforcement agencies.
Nero Hosting does not store credit card information. We use third-party payment processors who provide us with a token. If you remove a card from your account, we remove the card from the third-party provider and destroy any records of the token.
The type of personal information we collect
Registration Information: All the Information you Put at the Time of Filling Up the Registration Form.
Account Login Information: Information Regarding your login details, email address, Phone number, and Order Login Credentials.
Information Posted on Support Ticket or Live Chat: All the information are collected which are posted on the ticket system or live chat system along with the Screenshot (if any).
Product Information: All the information regarding the product subscribed by the customer from Metro Hosting may be collected for support purposes or legal purposes.
Deletion of your Data
Users can request Data Deletion by Creating a Support Ticket at Mero Hosting. The Support ticket can be created by clicking the link here or by emailing us at [email protected]
We use your personal information in the following cases:
Nero Hosting uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
1. To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
2. To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Mero Hosting for the Services.
3. To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
4. To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Mero Hosting Services.
5. To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
6. To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
7. To collect payment and bill for our Services.
8. To help personalize searches.
9. To diagnose problems.
10. To find and prevent fraud.
11. To register your domain.
12. To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Mero Hosting.
13. Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
We Share your personal information in the following cases:
Mero Hosting shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
2. Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
3. Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
4. Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third-party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
5. As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Mero Hosting may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
6. Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Mero Hosting in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
7. Consent – Mero Hosting may share your information with your consent.
Data Subject Rights
For individuals in the EEA, Mero Hosting’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Mero Hosting will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Mero Hosting to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect our vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Mero Hosting will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object when we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.